For those that desire to have a storage building on your property, you may do so if you adhere to the guidelines outlined below.
- The storage facility must be a permanent structure, which means it must have a foundation.
- The building cannot exceed 12×16 dimensions.
- The building must be located behind your residence so that it is not visible from the street.
- The building must match your home’s exterior, both in color, design, and material.
- An architectural request form must be submitted along with the detailed plans and materials list.
- The building cannot be used as a residence.
If you have a small, vinyl storage closet, these are allowed provided they are directly behind your home, such as next to a deck or patio area. Again, they cannot be visible from the street and are not allowed to sit against a fence on an adjoining property line.
Your covenants are designed to protect your property values. It is important in a close-knit community to have such guidelines. Your caring commitment is needed for a strong homeowner’s association. I hope you will join Association Management Group in our efforts to enhance and protect your community.