2020 Pool Waiver
Each resident over 18 years of age MUST sign a waiver. Kelly Caris will retain the original. The Board has the right to ask to see anyone’s waiver at any time. Therefore, we ask that you take a photo of your signed waiver with your mobile phone and retain it for easy reference. This waiver is REQUIRED for entry into the swimming pool area. The waiver can be found on our FB page and on our website. You can print it and bring the signed original to me OR Robby and I will be at the pool tonight (and various times throughout the weekend) from 6:30 – 8:30 pm with the form if you would like to pick one up and/or sign. I will post the other times as we know them.
Download Summerfield Pool Waiver
We have had new signs made. You will see them posted on the pool’s entrance gate. Supplemental information can be found in the glass cabinet which is on the right side of the breezeway as you enter through the gate.
Furthermore, the hand sanitizer has not yet been delivered. We advise that you bring your own if you plan to use the pool.
Of special note, DHEC and CDC are continually revising their regulations. We will do our best to keep the pool open. The latest guidelines can be found here: https://accelerate.sc.gov/…/GuidelinesforReopeningPublicSwi…
Violators WILL be prohibited from using the pool for up to 60 days.
Please feel free to message, text, or call Kelly Caris with any questions. We appreciate your patience.
Hours of operation
The pool is open 7:00 am to 9:00 pm daily.
Safety / Health Regulations
These regulations are mandated by DHEC for the state of South Carolina. Violations of these regulations can cause pool closure and/or fines as dictated by DHEC and the HOA.
- No solo swimming or diving.
- No pushing, boisterous or rough play, spitting or nose blowing.
- No glass is allowed inside the fenced area (pool or pool deck).
- No persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs may use pool.
- No persons with skin, eye, nasal infections or communicable diseases in pool
- No animals or pets in pool or pool area.
- No skateboards, bicycles, scooters, roller blades or skates are allowed in the pool’s fenced area
- No wall ball/dodgeball or any other games where a ball is bounced off of the pool house
- Do not block the pump room, phone, first aid kit, bathrooms, or shower head
- All Mauldin City ordinances/laws must be obeyed in the common areas
Children at the Pool
- Children that are not potty-trained must wear rubber pants or “little swimmers” when in the pool. No diapers are permitted. Hygienic and economic reasons require strict enforcement of this policy. Please place all items for disposal in the trash receptacles in the parking lot.
- Children 6 and younger must be accompanied to the restroom by an adult
- Children 15 and younger may not enter the pool or pool area without adult supervision (18 and older)
- Please close pool umbrellas after use and remove personal items upon exiting
- Place all trash in receptacles
- NO SMOKING on any common area (includes e-cigarettes, vaping, e-cigars, e-hookahs, e-pipes, etc.)
- No disruptive music (explicit lyrics, excessive volume, etc.)
- No offensive activities
- Do not place paper towels, diapers, etc. in the toilets
All guests must be accompanied by an adult homeowner age 18 and older.
Attire / Access to the Pool
- Proper swim attire is required to use the pool
- NO LOANING OR BORROWING OF KEY FOBS
- New owners may contact Goldsmith Property Management for a key fob. Replacement key fobs are $25.00.
Pool Cabana Functions
Contact Goldsmith Property Management to reserve the pool cabana.
Goldsmith Property Management (864) 297-4970
Pool Emergency Contact
Sweetwater Pools (864) 416-7946